Human Right 2 Water: Membership
AIDA members may join the non-governmental organization Human Right 2 Water (www.humanright2water.org) by completing the application form on the membership page, at http://humanright2water.org/human-right-2-water-membership/, and emailing it to Amanda Loeffen (email@example.com). If possible, you may also be included as institutional members.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Regular updates on progress in this crucial human right;
- Invitations to participate in research programmes, joint projects and webinars;
- Access to the members network;
- Visibility on the website as a member, and opportunities for institutional members to share their activities through various platforms (web, events, newsletter);
- Potential to join the Expert Committee to further strategic thinking and advocacy.
There is no charge for individual members.